Monday 5 April 2010


So, this image is similiar I guess to the tattooed sleeve on my left arm; or so some think. Autumn leaves and autumn colours! I love nothing more!

This picture hangs on the wall of Mantra tattoo studio; originally I started to draw it up as tattoo flash yet it finnished life as a stand alone painting.

I have to say that it lacks the intricate detail that I love to endulge in, but that 'comic book' style detail doesn't suit a piece like this; originally intended as a potential tattoo for somebody.

None the less, I think this design is pretty cool; in that it's very true to the stuff I love to draw!

1 comment:

  1. Scott, I'm in love with this piece! I would never dare steal someone's art so I want to ask you if I could take this to get inked on myself? Again great job, I really like what you did with the bird, the shading and the torn up looking feathers looks great.

    ReplyDelete