Monday 5 April 2010

Finding my feet.

So this is it, my first blog post!

Well, what a weekend I've had; been great to have some time off, if only an extra day, over the easter period. I've had a great time with friends and girlfriend, Laura and dog, Jack.

My only regret is that I've not had any serious time to dedicate to drawing, though in the very same breath, it's been lovely to take a break from everything! I have endulged in long dog walks, a trip to the cinema; most impressed with the Clash of the Titans re-make by the way, the original was a favourite of mine! Plus, other geeky delights in the shape of a new series of Dr Who!

I've eaten my average years intake of chocolate in a few days, what with confectionery eggs and ice creams in the park, where it is to be said, I met a bit of a 'born again Christian' nutter whom I could not get away from! Nothing against born again Christians for that matter, I just don't particularly like being preached too, but this guy really was a sandwich short of a picnic.

Anyway, so that was my weekend in a nutshell! I'll shall be sure to post artwork pics shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment